Dardan is a privately owned specialist security solutions and consultancy provider with over 40 years’ experience. We are looking for a Security Officer to join our Patrol and Response Team in the Peterborough area. If you are interested - apply today!
What we offer
- £9.75 per hour
- 4 on / 4 off shift pattern; 18:00-06:00; nights only
- 42 hours per week with the ability to pick extra shifts
- Structured training
- Full-time, permanent job with a regular shift pattern
- Full benefits package of perks, discounts, an employee assistance programme and online learning
What we need
- SIA Licence
- Driving Licence
- Mobile security or/and professional driving experience
- Well presented, professional and motivated to work diligently and effectively on their own
- Must be comfortable with driving at night and expected to drive safely and within the designated speed limits
You will be working at our Mobile Service team based in Peterborough.
You will use one of our livered company vehicles to conduct various tasks including but not limited to, locking up of premises, unlocking of premises, alarm activations and ad hoc tasks. You will be assigned to a patrol route and receive on-the-road training with an experienced colleague as part of your induction and initial training programme
Mobile Security Officers are supported at all times by our 24-Hour Control Room but the ideal candidate will be able to manage their workload and accommodate additional tasks if so required. You record all your job activities through our smartphone application TrackTik and also use our clients applications where required – full training will be provided during your induction.
We are Dardan
A career with us means joining an ACS Pacesetter, an NSI accredited (Gold Scheme) provider of mobile patrol services, static site guarding, key holding and response services listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”. We seek to be the leading provider of security services and have an extensive portfolio across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate #proudtobeDardan
Dardan Security is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you know someone suitable for this role and you are working for Dardan Security, make a referral here https://vacancies.dardansecuri...