Dardan is a privately owned specialist security solutions and consultancy provider with over 40 years’ experience.
Working as part of the Finance Team, responsible for the day to day processing of accounting data and provision of administrative support to the team and all stakeholders. The role will be 2/3rd credit control and 1/3rd purchase ledger/cash books and other ad hoc processes.
What we offer
- £30,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Full-time, permanent role
- Full benefits package of perks, discounts, an employee assistance programme and online learning
What we need
- Accountancy qualified or working towards one
- Good communication and understanding of bookkeeping
- Competent on Microsoft Office products and Accounting Software currently Sage Intacct
- A passion for numbers, accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of technical accounting issues
- Supplying invoices and chasing past due invoices
- Raise credit notes on the Sales Ledger from within Sage Intacct
- Process receipts of customer invoices
- Produce and upload Debtors report, chase and resolve queries as appropriate
- Reconcile Bank Statements in Sage Intacct
- Create Creditors Report and help resolve queries
We are Dardan
A career with us means joining an ACS Pacesetter, an NSI accredited (Gold Scheme) provider of mobile patrol services, static site guarding, key holding and response services listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”. We seek to be the leading provider of security services and have an extensive portfolio across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate #proudtobeDardan
Dardan Security is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you know someone suitable for this role and you are working for Dardan Security, make a referral here https://vacancies.dardansecuri...