Are you a passionate and dedicated Security professional, with a desire to extend your career within the security sector?
Dardan is a privately owned specialist security solutions and consultancy provider with over 40 years’ experience. We are looking for an experienced Security Officer to join our team in the prestigious site in Granta Park, Cambridge.
Our client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of life science tools and integrated systems for analysis of genetic variation and function.
Shifts include: guaranteed 24 hours per week, covering both days and nights
What we offer
- £12.15 per hour
- Sponsored CCTV Licence and First Aid Level 3
- Conveniently located in Granta Park (just off the A11/A505) with excellent transport connectivity
- Permanent position
- Benefits package full of perks and an employee assistance programme
What we need
- Door Supervisor/Security Guard Licence
- CCTV Licence (preferable but sponsored training can be provided)
- First Aid Level 3 (preferable but sponsored training can be provided)
- Excellent customer services, verbal and written communication and a high competency using IT systems
- Experience in conducting extensive patrols
Security is an integral part for facilitating a safe working environment for staff and visitors alike. The importance is the ‘customer journey’ which the team focus around, looking to deliver a professional concierge style of security service.
Teamwork, Communication, and Information Technology skills are essential for this role.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet reception duties for all staff, contractors, and visitors
- Role based access through systems technology
- Control Room duties (CCTV monitoring + Global Communications)
- Alarm Response
We are Dardan
A career with us means joining an ACS Pacesetter, an NSI accredited (Gold Scheme) provider of mobile patrol services, static site guarding, key holding and response services listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”. We seek to be the leading provider of security services and have an extensive portfolio across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate #proudtobeDardan
Dardan Security is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you know someone suitable for this role and you are working for Dardan Security, make a referral here https://vacancies.dardansecuri...