Dardan is a fast-growing Security Company providing bespoke security solutions to our rapidly increasing client base. Working as a part of the Commercial Team, you will be responsible for day to day administration of commercial data, assisting in all aspects of sales and marketing.
This position carries with it considerable responsibility that requires diligence and attention to detail to ensure that all aspects of commercial and administration are effective and aligned with current company policy.
We are looking for a quick-thinking, versatile and proactive individual who is able to self-manage and work alone as well as a part of the team.
What we offer
- Circa £25,000
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
- Full-time permanent job
- Flexible hours and agile working to promote work-life balance
What we require
- Experience supporting key sales processes or teams focused on business development
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative, be proactive and creative
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Experience of utilisation of sales support systems
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients
- Ability to work across and with all levels of management across the business
- Organisational skills necessary to manage and organise own workload; ability to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of IT (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Salesforce, social media etc.)
- Manage data entry to CRM (Salesforce)
- Manage data entry to Operational System (TrackTik)
- Manage the company renewal process of all accounts
- Database management, data-mine and researching potential clients
- Support the bid management process, where required
- Identify business opportunities on a daily/weekly basis for consideration by the senior management team, from OJEU lists and other contract opportunity portals.
- Provide administrative support to the development of sales strategies and approaches for various products and services
- Coordinate and support pre-qualifications, bids, tenders, quotations, and proposals which meet the client’s requirements.
- Assist with marketing, social media postings and administrating events
- Monitor incoming sales enquiries to ensure they are dealt with by the correct persons and in a timely manner; prepare documentation and timely responses for clients
The role will be varied and cover the introduction and management of the company’s commercial strategy, together with elements of sales coordination and administration in support of the functional output, including the management of our CRM (Salesforce) database and Operational TrackTik system.
The key objectives of the role are to directly support the company’s sales growth, contract renewals, marketing strategy, client support and representing the sales function with all the companies’ internal divisions. The role will also involve dealing with incoming enquiries and provide customer service to both internal and external customers.
We are Dardan
A career with us means joining an ACS Pacesetter, an NSI accredited (Gold Scheme) provider of mobile patrol services, static site guarding, key holding and response services listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”. We seek to be the leading provider of security services and have an extensive portfolio across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate #proudtobeDardan
Dardan Security is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you know someone suitable for this role and you are working for Dardan Security, make a referral here https://vacancies.dardansecuri...